View Profile XxCowMeatxX

14 movie Reviews with Responses

All 75 Reviews

truely halarious

i havnt seen anything in a while that actually made me laugh like that. the thing is that it wasnt just some random bullshit bad quality cheap laugh. it was a well written well voice acted well drawn sketch. thats pro SNL writing right there lol.

good movie guys.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks man, if there's one thing we pride ourselves on it's our writing, so I'm glad to know you enjoyed it. Thanks for the huge compliment and for the review.

the baby was my favorit!

finally a good rip on FF12. yeah i hated that fucker Vann... he was a poser lol. Anyways the animation was good, the characters were good, the punch lines were good, and what there was of a story line was good.

i could sit back and watch these guys bullshit and argue for hours. It wasnt even that you rippd on FF12 (which was funny in its self) but the fact that the characters where just so funny.

im going to favorite this and vote 5 every day for the rest of my life (or atleast untill i forget). im going to check out your other stuff... i hope it is just as good.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hey, all the work is appreciated, Meaty. Quite truely. Really glad to see you liking the chemistry between the brothers as much as you do. Yay for that. Thanks for the compliments!

made it

nothing tickles my fancy like listening to the govanator himself take a dump. the award was awesome btw.

RingTailedLemur5000 responds:

yes! awesome glad you liked it

ok

i never really watched the rest of the serious but it looks ok to me.

Mechabloby responds:

You should watch them all. :)

hmm

i just... dont... understand... my head hurts

Beyond-Insanity-666 responds:

That's how my head feels all the time =D

It was cool

Well i only have one pice of BEEF (hehe beef) with this movie. I dont like it when people dont draw the backgrounds. That is my favorit part of a flash movie is drawing the background. But anyway it was cool, keep up the good work.

wallpaperman responds:

you're favourite part is drawing the background??? ahahahahhah right...

thanks anyway

Omg that was kick ass!

Dude that was bad as hell! Very nice graphics and decent sound to. This is going on my fav list. Keep up the good work!

Toonimated responds:

ure my first reviewer...thanks.

sticks again

Well i like to blam stick flash's but ill make an exeption for this one. Keep up the good work.

CrazyAguy responds:

Thankyou, oh, and I should say to anyone else, if you hate sticks movies then you probably shouldn't watch this, but you'd be missing out.

That was wierd

This movie was really really weird... But i also liked it alot, it was funny as hell. The computer voice thing got on my nerves though, so if next time you can not do that it would be great. Anyway, keep up the good work.

biblo responds:

Thanks very much. And also, you spelt weird right. Few people do that!!

i like it

Well i think it is a cool flash. Theres a pretty funny movie with a little game in it. keep up the good work.

Daagah responds: