View Profile XxCowMeatxX

17 movie Reviews with Responses

All 89 Reviews

truely halarious

i havnt seen anything in a while that actually made me laugh like that. the thing is that it wasnt just some random bullshit bad quality cheap laugh. it was a well written well voice acted well drawn sketch. thats pro SNL writing right there lol.

good movie guys.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks man, if there's one thing we pride ourselves on it's our writing, so I'm glad to know you enjoyed it. Thanks for the huge compliment and for the review.

the baby was my favorit!

finally a good rip on FF12. yeah i hated that fucker Vann... he was a poser lol. Anyways the animation was good, the characters were good, the punch lines were good, and what there was of a story line was good.

i could sit back and watch these guys bullshit and argue for hours. It wasnt even that you rippd on FF12 (which was funny in its self) but the fact that the characters where just so funny.

im going to favorite this and vote 5 every day for the rest of my life (or atleast untill i forget). im going to check out your other stuff... i hope it is just as good.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hey, all the work is appreciated, Meaty. Quite truely. Really glad to see you liking the chemistry between the brothers as much as you do. Yay for that. Thanks for the compliments!

fucking terrible!!!!

lol jk i liked it. i myself tried flash once and i understand how hard it is. i could never do what u did in this collab. gj bro. it was interesting how you put everything together. thats why you got the 10... it was very original. the art was pretty decent to. keep it up bro youll only get better.

Akitta responds:

thanks, mate...I had a rough time back when I made this...times change...so does my style...I've left BLOBS behind...started working on new stuff...Thank you for understanding how hard it is to make a good flash animation.

Peace, Out! -Akitta

made it

nothing tickles my fancy like listening to the govanator himself take a dump. the award was awesome btw.

RingTailedLemur5000 responds:

yes! awesome glad you liked it

haha

i guess im just old fashioned but i never get sick of a good cock joke. gj

Superior-Babboon responds:

Awesome-sauce! =}

~Night-Ranger & Superior-Babboon

ok

i never really watched the rest of the serious but it looks ok to me.

Mechabloby responds:

You should watch them all. :)

nice

first of all... i like random lol. it could of used some color i think but it was kinda cool the way it was. gj

Bodie responds:

Thanks :), yeah like i said to the previous reviewer, its just kinda the style i stick to with these toons.

hmm

i just... dont... understand... my head hurts

Beyond-Insanity-666 responds:

That's how my head feels all the time =D

It was cool

Well i only have one pice of BEEF (hehe beef) with this movie. I dont like it when people dont draw the backgrounds. That is my favorit part of a flash movie is drawing the background. But anyway it was cool, keep up the good work.

wallpaperman responds:

you're favourite part is drawing the background??? ahahahahhah right...

thanks anyway

Omg that was kick ass!

Dude that was bad as hell! Very nice graphics and decent sound to. This is going on my fav list. Keep up the good work!

Toonimated responds:

ure my first reviewer...thanks.

Life is fucking metal!