View Profile XxCowMeatxX

17 w/ Responses

well...

I didint like it that much but hey it was kind of cool. You know what it would of been funnier if the stick guy would of beat you up.. hehehe. keep up the work.

It was cool

Well i only have one pice of BEEF (hehe beef) with this movie. I dont like it when people dont draw the backgrounds. That is my favorit part of a flash movie is drawing the background. But anyway it was cool, keep up the good work.

wallpaperman responds:

you're favourite part is drawing the background??? ahahahahhah right...

thanks anyway

ahhhh

That was just plain out creepy as hell. That was really good though i have never seena character like this guy. Good job keep up the work.

LMAO

Wow man i just cant get enough of this boyscout krap... Keep making them and ill keep wathing them. keep up the good work.

hehe cool

That was a pretty cool flash... nice job on it keep up the good work.

Omg that was kick ass!

Dude that was bad as hell! Very nice graphics and decent sound to. This is going on my fav list. Keep up the good work!

Toonimated responds:

ure my first reviewer...thanks.

Omg lol

Dude that was just plain out funny as hell! Good job keep up the good work.

sticks again

Well i like to blam stick flash's but ill make an exeption for this one. Keep up the good work.

CrazyAguy responds:

Thankyou, oh, and I should say to anyone else, if you hate sticks movies then you probably shouldn't watch this, but you'd be missing out.

nintendo

Nice nintendo graphics lol. I liked it and i hope it gets protected. keep up the good work.

high

I can see that this is one of those flash movies that get there influence from doing acid. Keep up the work.

Life is fucking metal!