View Profile XxCowMeatxX

All 75 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

Kind of lazy

Well i can really tell that you were really lazy on the background. I would of been 10x better if you would of drew a background. That was kind of cheezy of you. I like the art on the characters so that was cool. I like that you did voice over with the words. so i gave you some points in style for that. keep up the good work.

I like violence!

The reason i like this so much is the violence. I really like this flash and everything but dude, its been said before... the stick thing is kind of getting played out man. but keep up the good work.

Its a cool idea

I like the idea of this toon. I think you should start a series out of it. I would sugjest making better graphics though. Keep up the good work.

different...

The reason i liked this is because you went for a whole different style of humor. I like that alot so i gave u a ten on style. The movie was real creepy like to, so i had to watch it with a friend so i wouldint get scared lol j/k. keep up the work ok!

The old repeat the same line gig.. hehe

I liked it to tell you the truth. I see you took your time trying to get the graphics to look just like dbz so i give you credit for that. Sound was a little chopy though. good job though keep up the good work.

Life is fucking metal!