WTF?! WTF?!

cool short

I like it but i cant give to a great score for being stick animated. Also i would like it to be longer but it was still cool. Anyway keep up the good work.

Goity gang - holiday Goity gang - holiday

cool

I kind of liked it.. the background music was starting to anoy me though. You should make funnier sounding music with it. overall it was funny. keep up the good work.

Lil-ry responds:

Cheers, yeah, i know, the music sometimes pisses me off too, lol. i may try to find some new music, but I don't really know what to look for.

Sensimilla Street Sensimilla Street

nice...

I like what you did even if your not the first person to do a flash with that audio. It is one of my favorit cut ups on kermit and shit that why i still gave you a high score. keep up the good work.

Skaters of Area K.O. II Skaters of Area K.O. II

that was interesting

hehehe.... that was pretty funny dude. It would of been better if you didint use sticks but it was good anyway. Maybe you should of made it a little bit longer too, that wouldint of hurt. Anyway good job keep makin um.

Fade to Black Fade to Black

pretty cool

That wasint bad for you first serious flash. Thats better then i can do so nice job on that. It was kind of boring though. It would be nice if you put in a little violence or humor. You know something to get people into watching it. Anyway good job keep up the good work.

Steve The (ugly) Bunny Steve The (ugly) Bunny

.........

I see what you were going for but... it just didint work out. Sorry but i though it was kind of dumb. Im shur you could do better next time so just keep trying.

Billy: Episode1 Billy: Episode1

gay to cool

Ill tell you this, i was about ready to stop the movie and start writnig the hate review (which i rarely do). I was thinking what was gayer that flash where the people were saying they were gay or this. But when that guy got hit by the car... I said "ahhhh fuking awesome!", so nice. Oh yeah what was with there heads, you should fix that. keep up the work.

PCM5 PCM5

Kinda cool

Well i always give extra style points when a see something a little different. But the problome is that your style was kind of lazy and im shur you could of done better, i can see it in your movies. well anyways keep at it, good job.

Im Gay Im Gay

Gayishly cool!

Wow... where the hell did you get an idea like that? Well where you got it is your biz. Anyway i liked it alot because it was a little different and you didint mind affending a couple of people. Thats the way it should be. keep up the good work.

wallpaperman responds:

i can't see it affending anyone, but thanks anyway

Balthor's Tales From Hell Balthor's Tales From Hell

My favorit

I have watched this like every week sence i have been a ng fan, which is a long time. This is hands down my favorit flash. Thank you for making such a great movie. Keep up the great work man!