iTHINK iTHINK

UMmmm no.

Ok first off i would !DO! coke over drinking pepsi. coke( the drink ) is alot better then pepsi. Secondly where the hell was he geting all those drugs from? I do like the movie though i was pretty cool. keep up the good work.

W.A.A.D.D. W.A.A.D.D.

really cool

It is cool and it proves a point, i like it! If you would of made it a bit longer i would of said front page material. But anyway its a cool flash. keep up the work.

Jenova Horror Preview Jenova Horror Preview

Kind of lazy

Well i can really tell that you were really lazy on the background. I would of been 10x better if you would of drew a background. That was kind of cheezy of you. I like the art on the characters so that was cool. I like that you did voice over with the words. so i gave you some points in style for that. keep up the good work.

The Greatest Stage Ever The Greatest Stage Ever

i dig the D!

Dude i fukin love tenacious D! thank you for making that it was really cool. I like the graphics but i anoyd me that the mouths did not move with the words. I mean im not the best flash artist in the world but if your going to do something with the D make it fit ok. I was awesome though keep up the work!

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

I like violence!

The reason i like this so much is the violence. I really like this flash and everything but dude, its been said before... the stick thing is kind of getting played out man. but keep up the good work.

Black Belt VS Black Mage Black Belt VS Black Mage

Its a cool idea

I like the idea of this toon. I think you should start a series out of it. I would sugjest making better graphics though. Keep up the good work.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

different...

The reason i liked this is because you went for a whole different style of humor. I like that alot so i gave u a ten on style. The movie was real creepy like to, so i had to watch it with a friend so i wouldint get scared lol j/k. keep up the work ok!

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

The old repeat the same line gig.. hehe

I liked it to tell you the truth. I see you took your time trying to get the graphics to look just like dbz so i give you credit for that. Sound was a little chopy though. good job though keep up the good work.

F*cked: Mr Jackson F*cked: Mr Jackson

pretty funny

Dude that was pretty funny... you need to speed things up though, it was to slow. Make it a little longer because you left me hangin with the to be continued. funny though keep up the work.